- MICHAEL & HELEN BEDNARCZYK GRANT – Available for Business Administration, Finance or Accounting areas of study.
- CZECHOWSKI GRANT – Available for any major area of study.
- FRANK & SOPHIA FILIPEK GRANT – No specific major area of study or criteria has been established with the donor.
- JOZEF & REGINA MARCINIEC GRANT – Available for any major area of study, however, candidate must be proficient in the Polish
- language and actively participating in Polonia.
- DANA WITKOWSKI GRANT – No specific major area of study or criteria has been established with the donor.
- JOHN & VICTORIA KUSHEL GRANT – Available for a major study in Nursing profession
- DR. STANLEY A. OZOG GRANT – Available for a major study in Osteopathic Medicine, pre-Medicine or the Nursing profession
- POLISH AMERICAN CONGRESS OF MICHIGAN SCHOLARSHIP FUND ACCOUNT – Grants are established by the Board of Directors as fund are available.
CRITERIA USED IN EVALUATING CANDIDATES
- Scholastic Average
- Polonian Involvement
- Community Service
- Financial Need of Student
- College freshman are not eligible for scholarship. Available for only full time students.
- All applicants must be residents of Michigan.
- Application must be completed in its entirety.
- Verification of current grade point average must be attached.
- Verification of Polonian involvement must be included.
- Verification of community service must be included.
- Verification of financial need must be included.
SCHOLARSHIPS ARE FOR TUITION AND BOOKS ONLY
- Checks will be made out to the College or University. Completed applications become the property of the Polish American Congress of Michigan Scholarship Fund. All information submitted on the application is considered confidential and will not be duplicated and only be discussed by the Scholarship’s designated judges and officers.
- Your completed application is due NO LATER THAN APRIL 1 OF EACH YEAR
Check Back for the 2017 Scholarship Application Soon
Mail or deliver the completed application to:
Polish American Congress of Michigan Scholarship Fund, Inc.
Hamtramck, Michigan 48212-3038